The Director, DEI - Talent Acquisition will serve a critical and integral role in creating and driving our diversity recruiting strategy in partnership with our recruiting and business unit leadership teams. As the Director, DEI - Talent Acquisition you will have proven experience of successfully managing others, as well as influencing large recruiting organizations through global strategies and scaling challenges. This is your opportunity to be at the core of helping us build a more representative global organization.
What You Will Lead:
- Operate as a strategic thought partner to both recruiting and business leadership establishing a comprehensive, measurable recruiting strategy tied to ensuring we are enhancing Gartner’s ability to attract and hire talent from underrepresented groups
- Collaborate with and influence internal cross-functional partners to operationalize, scale, and execute our diversity recruiting strategy and initiatives
- Serve as a change agent leading the organization forward as opportunities for innovation in recruiting
- Drive and amplify diversity recruiting strategies and methodologies across the broader TA organization
- Provide north-star consultation and support to senior leaders in helping them to understand and execute on our diversity recruiting strategy
- Regularly analyze DEI metrics and present findings and recommendations as appropriate to the GVP, People Analytics & Operations
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience in program management, DEI and/or recruiting with a focus on increasing representation in a company/organization
- Clear demonstration of driving results and having an impact in your work by applying an equity lens to day to day work; experience working and co-creating with members of underrepresented groups
- Ability to build and implement enterprise-wide and scalable programs and solutions
- Ability to build influential and impactful relationships, internally and externally in order to lead and drive change
- Excellent problem-solving skills, proactive, and ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Experience in influencing and leading cross-functional collaboration with senior leaders
- Consultative skills to innovate/help internal clients change the lens on how we recruit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- People management experience
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:68697
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.