About this role:
This opportunity is for CNR (Custom Newsletter and Reprints) Centre of Excellence which is a part of Global Strategy & Operations (GS&O) group at Gartner. The CNR Centre of Excellence supports Gartner's Reprints clients end-to-end, ensuring compliance on marketing collateral, providing guidance to clients. The role also involves driving efficiency & effectiveness of overall program focusing on operational excel, problem solving, influencing, and driving segmentation, automation and optimization of every element of the process.
As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work directly with Gartner’s service delivery group (especially the Marketing Program Managers) with the central goal of driving productivity of the service associates, and to enable process efficiency in the way the service team delivers value to the clients. You will review client's marketing collateral to ensure its compliance with Gartner's copyrights and quotes policies, whilst putting on the hat of a marketing expert ensuring that post-review collateral still has a marketing spin to it. This is very essential for the business, as it is the only touch point which allows Gartner to protect its objectivity and integrity in the industry, as an unbiased research firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to be in high-impact teams, where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge and bring impact to the business.
What you’ll do:
• Evaluate Marketing Collaterals from Gartner clients to
o Ensure they are following Gartner Content Compliance policy.
o Provide guidance to client to improve the content quality of the material
o Ensuring 100% adherence to SLAs on client facing deliverables
• Collaborate with Client Success team to enhance client experience and map Gartner offerings to client needs, leading to higher engagement
• Continually engage with global stakeholders to generate in-depth insights on client priorities, articulate priorities into actionable insights and map Gartner assets and product offerings to client needs, to enable the stakeholders to drive client engagement
• Assess the qualitative and quantitative value generated by Gartner offerings and assets for clients at different stages of client retention cycle, articulate and document the findings linking to client’s focus areas, and thus, aiding the stakeholders in renewal pitches and driving retention
• Assist the service delivery group with generating insights from Gartner diagnostic tools. Identify gaps, opportunity areas and suggest corrective actions leveraging Gartner assets
• Drive Operational excellence leading to improved service productivity for our global service associates
• Demonstrate ability to seek feedback from stakeholders as well as leverage metrics and internal analysis to identify opportunities to improve service delivery for stakeholders
• Liaise efficiently with internal stakeholders and senior management, and efficiently structure communications, business analysis and professional presentations
• Drive Media CoE to enhance client experience, engagement and other operational metrics leading to higher Promo pipeline and client retention for the organization
What you’ll need:
• Graduate program in STEM/ Law background having up to 0-4 years of work experience
• Exposure to digital content review, content management, content licensing/editor
• A keen eye for detail while reviewing client’s collateral
• An excellent command on written English and can write succinct messaging to ensure clients understand the review comments/feedback
• Strong aptitude for qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
• Practical, intuitive problem solving and the ability to translate analysis into actionable insights
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, and proficiency in English
• Strong orientation towards process and operational excellence
• Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
• Strong Microsoft Office expertise –Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
• Basic knowledge of Google scripting, Python, VBA
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
o Competitive base salary
o Flexible work environment including WFH
o A great work culture
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:68685
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.