Are you an experienced Client Success Manager who is great at cultivating relationships with C-suite executives and their teams? Are you passionate about technology and comfortable working in a target driven environment?
You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to senior executives of some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring that they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand your clients’ critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of senior level executives and drive continuous client partnership by understanding client’s mission critical priorities and prioritize immediate needs
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
- Bring product management expertise and educate clients on how to best utilize Gartner resources throughout their product lifecycle
- Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the life of the contract
- Provide proactive engagement with client at strategic level; owning and maintaining forward-looking engagement plans
- Liaise between Gartner and all members of the client’s team to ensure the seamless support of team level strategic initiatives
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- At least 3 years of working experience in Customer Service and Retention-related roles
- Previous working experience in the technology industry is highly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven success in building and maintaining strong business relationships
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Ability to process and understand information quickly in order to make actionable, intelligent decisions and tie previously unrelated concepts together
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Health Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Tuition Reimbursement Program and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:68515
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.