Title: Associate Principal Analyst – Communications & Workspace Team
About the role:
In order to efficiently scale and continue to delight customers, Gartner is investing in ‘Research Analyst Lab’ located in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence. Analysts on this exciting team will be aligned with Gartner’s most visionary experts to directly help clients by writing research and delivering compelling interactions.
As an Associate Principal Research Analyst aligned with Communications & WorkSpace Team, you will advise clients around hybrid working environments and advise Application leader around scheduling and calendaring applications. Now that half your workforce is continuously out of the office, how do you schedule meetings effectively. You will deliver advice, and guidance to our research and advisory clients through published research, conversations with clients (Inquiry), teleconferences, and occasional client meetings.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct research and analysis in specific areas covering hybrid work environment, smart office, meetings scheduling and calendaring applications targeting client’s key initiatives.
- Respond to client questions and deliver high quality actionable advice through a variety of media and delivery methods including teleconference and video conference
- Write high quality, clear, actionable, advisory research documents on defined topics adhering to assigned timelines and deadlines.
- Remain ahead of the curve on developments and issues within these assigned research areas, through individually motivated research activities and peer collaboration with your colleagues around your domain and adjacent areas
- Proactively work with the wider sales and service organization and deliver outstanding sales support to retain and grow the business.
- Actively participate in research community meetings as needed to discuss research issues and collaborate effectively with peers
What you’ll need:
- Graduate + MBA from leading A & B-schools (BE/B.Tech from Grade A engineering colleges (will be added advantage)
- 3+ years’ experience working within a technology or business field in a related discipline
- Specific experience within digital workplace and related technologies covering hybrid workspace, collaboration & communication tools and platforms, meeting solutions, scheduling applications, smart offices, or other workspace applications
- Knowledge of current trends around employee centric communication and workplace applications and how collaboration plays a pivotal role in employee engagement & experience
- Experience or knowledge around vendors for scheduling and calendar management solutions such as Calendly, Actuity Scheduling, Doodle, etc.
- Ambitious, eager to learn about new technologies both inside and outside their field of expertise and willing to keep their finger on the pulse of the changing IT landscape to meet the demands of our customers
- A “can do” mindset when it comes to thinking outside the box and exploring new areas of technology.
Who You Are:
- Flawless, articulate and succinct communication skills in English: Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Articulate and succinct communication skills.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work effectively in remote and culturally diverse teams
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:68238
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.