Position Accountabilities and Specific Duties
Senior Manager, Sales Ops has a primary focus in the development and execution of strategies and process development to drive superior sales performance, client retention, AE/BD productivity, lower attrition, and less open territories. This position is a key member of the APAC GBS Enterprise Leadership Team and will report directly to the MVP of Sales.
- Interprets global strategy for local, regional implementation. Supports implementation of solutions to meet APAC GBS business needs founded on a thorough understanding of business unit strategies and objectives, the competitive landscape, and current and potential future business challenges.
- Executes local operations activities, which include forecast, pipeline and quota setting processes. Engages in timely and consistent handling of month-end processes (e.g. demands, cancels, pushes).
- Partners with EMEA VP Sales Ops and Sales Business Analyst to ensure smooth operational support to APAC MVP and VPs.
- Builds trust-based value added relationships with key leaders. Manage appropriate escalation of issues of other NCVI partners and represent sales channel as needed.
- Supports MVP in preparation for meetings.
- Informs and coaches local leaders on key sales operational processes.
- ~5+ years business experience preferably in or supporting research sales or similar business.
- Proficiency in executing a global sales strategy.
- Comprehensive understanding of sales operations, both systems and processes.
- Good level of influence at manager level including strong negotiation & communication skills.
- Knowledge of operations strategy, trends, issues and data analysis to deliver against business objectives.
- Ability to “see past the numbers”, adapt to change and effectively explain concepts to audiences with varying levels of experience/understanding.
- Demonstrated abilities in project execution.
- Highly competent user of Excel and Powerpoint.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:67812
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.