Who we are
Are you looking for a dynamic career with excellent advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, consider Gartner, the world's leading research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day.
What we do
Gartner partners with C-suite executives across all industries to provide market research and best practices and advisory services, enabling them to address their business-critical decisions through data-driven research. Gartner has experienced almost a decade worth of double-digit growth, which demonstrates how Gartner has succeeded in helping businesses navigate their mission-critical priorities.
What you’ll do
- Develop intimate knowledge of the client's business and industry to drive usage and value-added transactions (i.e. on-boarding, use of inquiry, events attendance, etc.)
- Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the life of the contract
- Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring connection of key IT decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise
- Building relationships with existing C-level clients via phone to engage with Gartner services
- Ensuring clients getting the highest return on their investment from their Gartner service
- Strategic partnering with clients to understand key technology related business challenges & initiatives
- Proactively ensuring clients are using their services and aligning the relevant Gartner resources to support their key initiatives
- Partnering with Gartner sales teams to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty
- Supporting clients on how best to utilize Gartner services
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years’ work experience in a service-oriented role; preferably one involving heavy phone interaction with clients
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships based on value-add service
- Evidence of over-achieving goals
- Native level of Japanese and advanced level of English language
Who you are
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Technology knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and good time planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer
- Outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential
- Exceptional compensation and benefits
- Modern office environment in a central location for easy commute
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:67360
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.