REMOTE Assoc. Principal Analyst, Talent Management, Gartner Research.
- Who we are:
- Gartner, the leading Research & Advisory firm, is now offering a development program targeted for early to mid-career individuals looking to drive their career to new heights! Gartner’s New Talent Lab is a program designed for rapid skill acquisition and career growth. You will embark on an 15-18 month learning journey centered on investing in YOU.
- What makes The Research Analyst Lab a GREAT opportunity for you?
- You will have an individualized development plan geared towards acquiring the knowledge and skills that YOU need for long-term career success at Gartner.
- You will be mentored by top-notch professionals who are experts in their field, designed to deepen your subject matter expertise and broaden your peer networks.
- You will work in a collaborative setting with the best and brightest minds in your fields.
- What you’ll do:
- As an Associate Principal Analyst you will meet with clients every day, via video conference and eventually onsite, given client demand. As an analyst, you will engage with clients to support their most challenging business initiatives, ultimately helping them to make the right decisions for their role and their business. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends and produce written research for Gartner clients to download and apply. You will collaborate with peers and become a published author on Gartner.com showcasing your own thought-leading research, growing your knowledge and your brand as a Gartner Analyst.
- Conduct research and analysis in specific areas of expertise targeting client’s key initiatives.
- Respond to client questions and deliver high quality actionable advice through a variety of media.
- Write high quality, clear, actionable, advisory research documents.
- Predict how talent management technology markets are developing, help clients in their strategy setting and selection process
- Remain ahead of the curve on developments and issues within these specified areas, through peer collaboration from your HR technology analyst and research team.
- Proactively work with the wider sales organization and deliver outstanding sales support in order to retain and grow the business
- What you’ll need:
- It helps to be obsessed with your topic! Gartner analysts are correctly viewed as THE experts. This means you will need to further develop your knowledge of your markets, vendors, trends, management practices. Gartner Analysts are team players who value expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. They also love to solve the most challenging of puzzles!
- Subject matter familiarity in recruiting technology, with the ability to demonstrate understanding of the business applications and opportunities in that market.
- Help us see the future & be creative. You must be a lifelong learner with foundational knowledge and experience in recruiting technology.
- Knowledge of how recruiting functions operate
- Knowledge or interest in core recruiting technologies such as applicant tracking, candidate relationship management, and assessment and selection technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a research, recruiting, or technology related role
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience.
- Ability to conduct occasional travel, regionally and globally
- What you’ll get:
- Professional development
- Participating in our world class training and onboarding in a collaborative environment
- Unlimited growth potential
- Top-tier benefits
- Experiencing great work life balance with up to 29 paid days off in year one
- Impacting organizations most critical priorities and work directly with c-level executives
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:67311
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.