- Define and conduct global B2B primary market research initiatives by translating business requirements of key stakeholders into market research briefs and survey designs. Studies will leverage quantitative or qualitative methods.
- Work with key stakeholders to create in-depth interview guides or focus group scripts.
- Conduct in-depth interviews and/or focus groups.
- Create survey instruments and collect data using online survey tools like SurveyMonkey, WebSurveyCreator, or Qualtrics
- Analyze and synthesis customer, market and competitive data in order to translate findings into business insights and action plans to support enterprise performance.
- Analyze data using Excel, SPSS, R or similar analytic software tools.
- Develop insightful presentations for executive leadership that outlines significant changes in customer behavior and the marketplace
- Recommend actions that provide decision support for our strategy, marketing, sales and program management departments.
- Participate in the creation of the annual customer insights strategy and agenda.
- Subject Matter Expertise in the theories, principles, and concepts of primary research typically acquired through completion of a Master's degree or beyond in Business or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years of market research experience, 3 of which should be in the B2B area.
- Ability to create and program survey instruments and manage data files.
- Familiarity with statistics and experience with statistical programs like R, SAS, or SPSS is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills with experience creating and delivering presentations using PowerPoint.
- Experience working in highly matrixed organization. B2B, B2C, agency, industry analyst/consulting experience a plus.
- Collaborative orientation
- Willingness to travel approximately 10% time (Europe and internationally)
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:67236
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.