About this role:
Sales, Strategy & Operations is a division within Gartner which encompasses Sales Technology and other core functions to support Gartner’s sales teams. This role will partner with business leaders across the company to support a Sales organization of more than 5,000 associates. Gartner Sales now sells into every major function across the enterprise, and Sales Technology is a fast-growing team on the forefront of innovation helping Sales Associates to grasp their intergalactic market opportunity.
This is a critical role in our ongoing transformation of the Sales force delivering ~$4B annual revenue growing at double digits. We are seeking a Product Manager with a track record of leading ideation, design, delivery, and ongoing management of innovative sales technology tools. If you are excited about delivering impact within a fast-moving environment and passionate about delivering customer-center solutions, this is the role for you.
What you will do:
- Product Manager on the Sales Technology and Reporting team that defines, delivers, and supports the tools and reports for 5k+ global sales associates
- Own the design and delivery, continuous ideation and day-to-day management of products and features within the Sales Technology portfolio – all products enable the successful execution of Gartner sales process at scale
- Support leaders on the development and delivery of the Sales Technology and Reporting Roadmap
- Support the required organizational change to ensure products are impactful at scale including change programs, communications, and trainings
- Manage and influence stakeholders across Sales, Sales Ops, supporting BUs and IT
- Own business requirement gathering, definition and prioritization and work closely with IT and SI partners to define product delivery plans including resolution of day-to-day risks and issues that are obstacles to delivery
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience with mix across business operations, technology, or analytics; ideally 3+ years of consulting experience
- Minimum of 5 years supporting business processes on an industry-leading CRM platform (e.g. Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics 365, etc.)
- Experience with delivering products to support retention programs is desired, but not required
- Strong project and program management skills; demonstrated track record leading cross functional initiatives
- Subject matter expert on enterprise information system including an awareness of data models / data structures / data warehouses
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process; experience driving requirements and delivery with SCRUM teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills when determining how to best solve sales challenges
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Experience using industry leading CRM platforms (Salesforce preferred) to design, deliver and support B2B sales or service enablement solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program, 401k matching and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:67139
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.