About the role:
The mission of Internal Audit at Gartner is to enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight. The Internal Audit Manager will help advance our mission by leading the planning and execution of risk-based audit projects in accordance with professional standards of internal auditing and internal guidelines.
What you will do:
- Execute all phases of the audit engagement process, including scope determination, designing risk-based audit programs, process walkthroughs, testing and communicating results
- Organize data sets and supporting documentation in a manner that is insightful and sufficient to achieve the engagement's objectives
- Develop concise and fact-based audit reports highlighting key findings, improvement opportunities and meaningful recommendations, as applicable
- Perform continuous monitoring activities via control surveys and data analytics
- Participate in risk assessments to help drive agile audit planning
- Assist in-depth reviews of specific enterprise-level risks
- Support analysis of emerging risks, audit best practices and technology landscape
- Participate in the Internal Audit quality program for continuous improvement
- Support ongoing digitalization of the Internal Audit function
- Lead investigations, as needed
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 6+ years of relevant audit experience in Internal Audit and/or Big 4
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong analysis skills applied with professional skepticism
- Solid understanding of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) by the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Knowledge of internal control concepts (COSO), IT General Controls, and accounting principles
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, integrity, credibility and confidence
- Collaborative, team player
- Ability to lead and influence effectively without formal authority
- Ability to embrace and take ownership of projects, including maintaining day-to-day audit project responsibility
- Passionate about learning the business and driving effective internal controls
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:67132
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.