About this role:
This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the Ethics and Compliance team, which partners with the business to prevent, detect, and respond to key risks that could impact Gartner’s growth and reputation. The role focuses on compliance training, helpline support, and policy management.
Provide effective and efficient backup support to the Manager, Ethics & Compliance:
- Triage incidents received in the ‘Compliance Training’ and ‘Legal and Compliance’ mailboxes; logging matters in the case management system and managing l appropriate matters to completion
- Manage other administrative duties, including responding to outreaches related to training campaigns and legal/compliance requests
- Track and record live training sessions into the Learning Management System (LMS) platform and work with BU managers to assign and track training of third parties
- Work with Legal Invoicing to ensure E&C invoices are accurate and timely
- Provide administrative support for Policy updates, management, and intranet/internet posting
- Pull, analyze and evaluate Excel reports from LMS
- Retrieve, triage, and assign, as needed, hotline incidents; manage the collection of reply-to-reporter responses, and ensure required response deadlines are met
- Assist with special projects and other responsibilities, as needed
Education, Experience, and Skills Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in administering complex online training programs OR administering an ethical hotline preferred
- Excellent computer proficiency, especially MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook. (Google apps a plus)
- Knowledge of case-management systems or databases preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive data
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to work in a fast-paced environment of frequently changing business needs
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary client service
- Ability to work independently and with teams to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Ability to multi-task and project manage
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:67001
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.