A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Business Development Executive to join our HR Practice. You will be responsible for hunting net new opportunities and strategically selling our Research and Advisory solutions across the Asia region. The guidance you will provide directly support the regions Chief Human Resources Officers solve the most pressing, multi-million dollar business challenges they face and positively impact the working lives of hundreds and thousands of employees across their organizations. Your target prospects will be large enterprise organizations (successful companies generating in excess of $1 billion annual revenue). The opportunity is based in Singapore.
• Identify and drive new business opportunities with new-to-Gartner organizations across Asia, targeting large enterprise C-level stakeholders in the human resources function.
• Convert viable prospects into active Gartner clients, owning the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team
• Continually build an encouraging pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against your sales metrics ensuring KPI’s are met
• Manage complex high-revenue sales across matrix and diverse business environments.
• Exercise forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
What we are looking for?
• 7-10 years B2B sales experience, preferably within either Technology, SaaS, services or a consultative environment
• Proven track record meeting and exceeding sales targets in a business development / new business environment
• Experience selling to and/or influencing C-level executives
• Proven ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
• Willingness to travel for work when required
A Career at Gartner
We are seeking a passionate, career motivated Business Development Executive who will thrive in a collaborative sales environment. Our sales culture is based on recognition and personal development. You will have the chance to build a career at one of the world’s most admired companies, according to Fortune 500.
What’s on offer for the Business Development Executive:
• Lucrative salary, bonus, uncapped commission structure and an exceptional corporate benefits package
• A commitment to accelerated career development and progression through continuous and dedicated training from our sales experts
• Mandatory enrollment to our market-leading 5-week on-boarding Sales Academy programme
• Annual Top Achievers’ recognition trips to exotic locations like Miami, Sydney and Monte Carlo.
• Monthly incentives (individual and/or team recognition awards)
• The opportunity to sell to the C-suite and work with some of the most successful professionals in the industry.
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders. We provide objective and invaluable insights to our C-level executive clients, where we guide them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and now employ over 17,000 associates globally and support 12,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Our awards and accolades:
Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
Careers & the disABLED Magazine Top 50 Employers 2021
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:66825
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.