If you are looking for a unique opportunity to balance disciplined strategy with entrepreneurial drive, Gartner Digital Markets offers the best of all worlds — the excitement of working for a start-up, and the stability of a diverse $4B+ global public company.
What makes Gartner Digital Markets a great fit for you?
Gartner Digital Markets, a business of Gartner, Inc., supports the technology research needs of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing organizations. Our three consumer-facing brands - Software Advice, Capterra, and GetApp help B2B software buyers select and integrate the right software for their goals.
About the Job:
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our global Brand & Content Marketing team -- someone to come in and lead our PR, Earned and Social Media efforts. The ideal candidate has a passion for generating branded exposure, and experience with best-in-class programs for PR, Backlinks/Off-page SEO and Organic Social.
If you’re motivated to find creative solutions to increase the visibility of brands and to lead high-performing teams to new heights, then we’d love to speak to you. This role reports to the VP, Brand and will manage a number of direct reports.
What you’ll do:
You’ll guide our PR strategy and outreach, and work closely with Brand, Creative, Agency and Content teams to deliver increased brand awareness and recognition. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own the strategy, design, execution of PR, Owned Social & link building to increase visibility of our buyer and vendor brands
- Manage a global team to deliver effective campaign implementation while improving measurability, efficiency, and scalability of efforts
- Support content ideation and planning process by offering feedback and insights into topics likely to be covered by target publications
- Expand our distribution footprint with owned and earned channels (web, blog, video, social) through testing and experimentation
- Lead and contribute to a strong, performance-driven culture that attracts and retains top talent
- You’ll lead a high-performing team in delivering a healthy backlink profile with the ultimate goal of improving our SEO footprint, organic search results and overall domain rating and authority.
- Optimize for Impact. You’ll have the chance to conduct tests, monitor & report on key performance metrics, and make adjustments for future success.
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated experience driving engagement by innovating creative programs and outreach in Public Relations & Social – either for a branded organization or agency with responsibility leading PR outreach and developing creative programs.
- Working knowledge of SEO/Backlink strategies and ability to lead a team based in multiple regions.
- 2+ years of people management experience - You’re ready to motivate and help the team hit ambitious PR placement and backlink goals.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing projects/campaigns with a demonstrated track record of success.
- A love for delivering impact. This role requires a passion for continuous optimization, along with strength in actionable campaign reporting and analysis.
- True Grit. You love a challenge and thrive on finding effective ways to persevere despite obstacles.
Who You Are:
- You lead by example; always managing expectations and delivering (or over delivering!) on what you promise.
- Proactive, and Action-Oriented - Deliver fast; get great. You create the vision, roadmap to success, and take the actions to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. You’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. You welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
Who We Are:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019, 2020, & 2021
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
#digitalmarkets #LI-CW2 #LI-HYBRID
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:66573
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.