What you will do:
- Act as the main point of contact for all facilities management issues at the North Sydney location (and across multiple locations, as required for Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Wellington)
- Contract Management of hard and soft services ensuring work is completed to Gartner standards and budget
- Plan and ensure smooth function of the facility central services in ANZ including reception, security, mail, cleaning, catering, waste disposal, parking, health and safety and other amenity services for real estate
- Manage Facilities Team for all offices under scope including remote offices with help of Office receptionists and business units
- Oversee local Office Management teams including approval of holiday, sickness, expenses etc.
- Liaise with landlord representatives and local authorities
- Manage project plans and management of office builds, refurbishments, renovations and planned preventive maintenance as they arise
- Prepare regular reports and reviews of facility related to budget and performance measurement
- Implement Customer Relationship Manager initiatives into the department
- Lead procurement and contract management including preparation of tender documents
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value
- Manage vendors/ third-party suppliers in their provision of facilities services including budgeting, invoicing and record-keeping of third-party suppliers
- Act as key point of contact for health and safety (e.g. fire and first aid warden)
- Maintain office utilities, IT and office equipment
- Document and Manuals management
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Special projects as agreed to that support the business requirements of the organization
What you will need:
- Degree is preferable
- Facilities Management qualification - BIFM / IOSH/ any equivalent certification or 8-10 years of relevant work Facilities Management experience is required
- A solid people and team management experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of Facilities Project Management is required
- Basic technical understanding of building services and systems such as HVAC and other building management systems
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Working experience of Safety, Health and Environmental Management Systems
- Working knowledge of procurement, negotiation and contract management platforms
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Collaborative mindset
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:66559
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.