About the role:
This is a unique opportunity for an analytical, creative, and experienced individual to make a big impact on Gartner’s client experience as part of the Gartner Digital Products & Innovation group. We are looking for an impact-driven, self-motivated problem solver who can lead the development of the platform’s search capability. Search is one of the most important products on the platform – it is the primary path through which clients consume Gartner assets . The product manager will lead a team of business analyst, data scientists, engineers, and designers to drive innovation. As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead and mentor others to lead client interviews to identify opportunities to innovate and drive value. You’ll also lead scrum teams to design MVPs to test, learn and quickly iterate features to improve the client experience
What you will do:
- Understand customer and business needs and synthesize opportunities
- Integrate input from multiple channels, including customer research and stakeholder requirements, into product priorities and requirements
- Prioritize projects and features based on impact and alignment with the team’s long-term goals and strategy
- Serve as product owner and lead a scrum team of data scientist, engineers, business analyst, and UX designers
- Design, build, launch and assess MVPs
- Analyze MVP and experiment data and synthesize into findings and actionable insights
- Establish a vision and roadmaps and provide visibility to business and technical stakeholders
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in math, statistics, engineering or a related field required
- 6+ years of progressive business experience, 4+ years of experience in digital product management
- Demonstrated ability to translate qualitative and quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- Experience in gathering input from and communicating ideas to clients and key stakeholders across businesses
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of business, data science and technical stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of lean product principles and software development lifecycle
- Working knowledge and understanding of the application of data science (including machine learning, natural language processing, neural networks)
- Outstanding project management skills (projects involving internal and external stakeholders) with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to work in a culture that thrives on feedback and seeks opportunities to stretch outside your comfort zone, with bias for action and shipping
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K matching and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:66506
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.