About the role:
The Account Executive is a sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The geographical territory for this role includes specific mid-sized client accounts that have $50 million - $750 million USD in annual revenue.
What you’ll do:
- Engage and consult with C-level executive to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services.
- Be the key point-of-contact for your clients with the outcome of increasing customer satisfaction, retention & account growth.
- Collaborate with peers and mentors to benefit from and continue the development and sharing of best practices.
- Responsible for an annual quota in contract value achieved through contract renewals and upsell growth opportunities with established clients.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- 2 – 5 years of consultative and solution-based selling experience with a demonstrated track record of quota-carrying success.
- Competitive nature with a collaborative mindset - you’re driven to be the best and your work history and personal accomplishments illustrate this.
- A problem solver with a passion for learning – you are solutions-oriented and aren’t afraid to constructively suggest a better way of working. You seek feedback in order to improve yourself.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:66494
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.