About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability, and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We are looking for a world-class paid media (Paid Social, Programmatic) marketer to join our growing, high performing team. This is a expand your skill set, lead innovative projects, and take on new challenges across the digital landscape, including day-to-day management of paid campaigns (in platform) and key projects for the Gartner Digital Markets web properties (Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp).
What You Will Do:
- Day to day performance . First and foremost, this role will be focused on leading projects and tactical execution of campaigns that drive revenue across media channels
- Data driven decision making . Leverage in-house reporting systems and analytical tools to become a master of data driven analysis and optimizations and improve campaign performance. Partner with Analytics to understand nuances of campaign performance to bring new optimizations to light for continued growth.
- Lead key initiatives and new projects. Each specialist will coordinate across their team on special projects like landing page testing, mobile optimization, creative testing, audience utilization, and more to drive success across key metrics (CTR, CPM, CVR, Revenue, CPA, and LTV).
- Implementation & Optimization. Within your first few months you’ll be responsible for managing several key accounts and leading relationships with media partners across video, social and programmatic.
- Drive evolution. Lead from a solutions mindset to evolve our best practices across Paid Social and campaign strategy.
What You Will Need:
- 4+ years of experience managing campaigns across a variety of media channels, emphasis on programmatic, video and paid social media (Facebook, LinkedIn).
- A bachelor’s degree and/or relevant marketing certifications. Exceptions can be made with strong real-world experience.
- A knack for reporting and Excel. You can analyze large data sets and know all the important Excel functions like sorting, filtering, VLOOKUP, concatenations and pivot tables.
- Inherent problem-solving skills. You possess the experience, intellect, and know-how to analyze, plan, execute and deliver top-notch results.
- A driven and self-starting personality. You should have a thirst to constantly learn more about digital marketing through reading, continued training and learning from other team members as you grow in this role and with our business.
Who We Are:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
What We Offer:
- Limitless career development and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Our Awards and Accolades:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Careers & the disABLED Magazine Top 50 Employers 2021
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:66217
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.