About this Role:
The Experiential Marketing team at Gartner is tasked with creating programs that help convert prospects into clients through experiences that clearly demonstrate Gartner’s value proposition. The Experiential Marketing Program Manager is a highly collaborative, business-savvy, innovative professional who has solid experience in building marketing programs, enabling Sales, and driving business impact. You will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined strategy the Gartner Zone, an immersive experiential area within Gartner in-person conferences that enables attendees to explore and, learn about Gartner insights / resources / tools / experts / services, and receive personalized demonstrations.
What You'll Do:
- Act as global lead for the strategy of the Gartner Zone program, ensuring it enhances the overall value participants receive from Gartner conferences and helps them experience the brand’s value proposition
- Work closely with key stakeholders in Gartner’s Product, Service Delivery, Marketing, and Research & Advisory teams to showcase and demonstrate Gartner resources, tools, insights, and services within the Gartner Zone
- Execute the Gartner Zone at a portfolio of in-person Gartner conferences throughout the year, working closely with Gartner’s Conferences team to seamlessly integrate the experience into the broader conference journey
- Responsible for measurement and success of the Gartner Zone program; reporting, analysis, and interpretation of trends. Leverage the positive impact of the programs and continuously innovate to improve the attendee experience.
- Coordinate the needs of various stakeholders and ensure consistency and optimum utilization of Gartner resources (experts, budget, locations, etc.).
- Manage issues to resolution, with referral or escalation as applicable, working with Product, Conferences, Sales, and Research & Advisory.
What You'll Need:
- 5-7 years of business and/or marketing experience
- Demonstrated business acumen
- A track record of excellent performance meeting targets and objectives
- Experience executing multiple highly complex and/or strategic marketing activities, including live events and conferences
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously is required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and design appropriate solutions
- Strong communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, analytical skills
- Strong project management skills, event planning and organization skills
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:65934
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.