The Copywriter plays a key role within the Creative Center of Excellence (CCOE), Gartner’s in-house creative agency. The role reports to the Manager, Copywriting and involves hands-on copywriting and editing of multiple projects, including video scripts, marketing campaigns, social content, infographics, interactive digital experiences, eBook content, presentation decks and website copy. The candidate’s job is to be a master of writing and storytelling craft, satisfy internal client objectives, meet all deadlines and ensure that the editorial team delivers concise, precise and inspiring work, no matter the channel.
What You Will do:
- Serve as channel agnostic expert in brand messaging, storytelling and copywriting for all content.
- Deliver hands-on storytelling/writing work across the organization.
- Write and edit a wide variety of writing projects, including video scriptwriting, advertising copywriting, editorial/eBook writing, email, social media and presentation writing.
- Key collaborator with key functions within CCOE and business partners across the organization.
- Apply a comprehensive understanding of the Gartner brand, business units, market segments and personas to all messaging
- Work collaboratively with internal clients and stakeholders to develop and present concepts with copy direction for brand and marketing initiatives
- Work closely with CCOE designers and the multimedia team to ensure copy, concepts, and visual design work together
- Work as thought-leader and brand storyteller, bringing out-of-the-box thinking to projects
- Utilize talents with core focus on writing and content creation for digital, social & web
- Maintain current knowledge of marketing strategies and trends
- Keeps commitments by delivering exceptional work on-time
What You Will need:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience with demonstrated success. (Agency or in-house experience preferred in tech, information services and/or professional services industry)
- High level of creativity and understanding of marketing content strategies
- Proven ability to craft copy that embodies and elevates a brand for consumers of both products and services
- Strong writing and editing experience, particularly for digital
- Clear understanding of tone and ability to adapt writing style based on message and audience
- Expertise in brand voice and brand editorial guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other creative functions (and processes), across departments/stakeholders
- Experience on set
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:65273
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.