Demand Generation/Lead Qualification/Marketing Support:
- Daily mining of leads through various internal and external channels
- Qualify leads directly with internal partners (Size/Timing/Scope) before escalating to VPs
- Curate sales and marketing materials, delivering compelling collateral for various internal and external campaigns (Prospecting/Events/Education/Win Reports)
- Travel and provide Onsite support for various Gartner Events in North America.
- Partner with VPs in North America, building relationships with internal partners (Sales/EXP/EITL/Research) through presentations, education sessions, and sales calls
- Collaborate with peers and other internal departments to identify areas of improvement
- Proficiency and continuous innovation of internal CRM instance (Salesforce) for reporting and forecasting
- Interest in using various Sales and Prospecting Tools (Sales Navigator/Capital IQ)
- Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis for various business-related requests
- Develop creative and compelling PowerPoint Presentations for various audiences
- Investigate potential additional Tools and Products to help generate additional business
- Experience in a sales enablement role preferred but not essential
- Experience with Salesforce preferred but not essential
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms and how to use effectively
- Experience with analytics tools preferred but not essential
Expertise in brand journalism, editorial content creation, and integrated marketing techniques a plus
- Self-starter and Innovative thinker required.
- Strong proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities to manage a high-volume book of business
- Interest or experience in an IT related industry.
- Team Player
Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and a willingness to think out of the box
Gartner is committed to diversity, inclusion and engagement across all aspects of our business. We foster an environment of exceptional professional development to ensure each of us can reach our full potential. This includes embracing diversity and actively removing barriers to support inclusion, engagement and growth at Gartner. We are a multi-cultural, global business, serving clients in more than 100 countries around the world. Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We are united in our mission and we work together to solve problems. In doing so, we operate at the highest ethical standards, with respect for all, across our associates, clients and communities. Learn more at https://jobs.gartner.com/inclusion
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:65125
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.