EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE
Account Executive – Commercial Large Accounts Turkey
Global Leading IT Research & Advisory Organisation
- 32 consecutive quarters of double digit growth globally
- Global Revenue of $3.3b in 2017 Over 2,200 analysts worldwide
- Supporting 71% of the Fortune 1000 and 74% of the Global 500 with key technology decisions
- 105% increase in spend by returning clients globally
- Vast estimated global market value of $61 B for further growth!
- Our global associate population has grown over 400% in the past 12 years to 13000 associates (including CEB acquisition)!
- Our Istanbul based team more than doubled in size since our opening in Turkey in 2014!
- Newly created role following our growth in Turkey Gartner's strong brand and unbiased advisory services give our sales associates access to senior decision makers in business and enable them to uncover and understand our clients' needs. They become our clients' trusted advisors by creating a truly meaningful high-impact, bespoke value proposition which addresses their needs. Our sales associates are naturally curious with strong learning agility and high activity. They are passionate about their clients' needs and committed to excellence in everything they do. They are true team players with strong ethics and integrity and they enjoy collaborating with local colleagues as well as our associates from around the globe. They love to share their successes with their colleagues and help each other in a truly collaborative environment! Gartner's elite Global Large Accounts Field Sales organization are at the heart of our double digit growth. Thanks to further strong growth forecasts, we are looking for a highly talented Account Executive with experience in C-level consultative sales in large commercial organizations to join us in our office in Istanbul.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Build trust-based, value-added relationships with C-level IT, Operational and Business Top Executives and their teams in order to drive meaningful high impact value of service to match their decision-making and knowledge-based needs, and position Gartner as indispensable IT Research Advisory Partner to achieve 100% retention.
- Drive growth of our Research Advisory and Executive Program services via a value-based customer-centric consultative sales approach
- Create a relevant long-term account strategy and road-map for your designated group of existing clients in order to drive retention and generate new business.
- Establish strong relationships with delivery colleagues in Turkey as well as internationally, focusing on the highest service quality to your accounts as well as driving to personal target over-achievement.
- Proven consultative sales experience in IT sales or information-services sales to large commercial organizations in Turkey
- Passion for value-based consultative sales approach
- Track record of quota over-achievement in sales
- Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide support to executives in global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Established Top-management contacts and understanding of the issues they face would be ideal
- High curiosity and ability to learn quickly; feedback-seeking
- Ability to understand value based sales and strong conceptual thinking
- Highly motivated; achievement-driven
- High integrity, ethics and strong collaborator
- Competitive; can-do attitude, views challenges as opportunities for improvement and finding solutions
- Strong sense of urgency/purpose
- Wants to be part of high-growth organization to grow and change with it.
- Business fluent in Turkish and English
A Career with Gartner: We are the partner of choice for CIOs and senior IT and Business leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms as well as technology investors in 10,796 distinct organizations across 90 countries.
A career with Gartner gives you enormous opportunities to develop personally, be at the forefront of IT and business as a trusted advisor to C-level, and progress within our organization as we keep growing!
Meritocratic sales culture based on realistic quota-setting
Commitment to Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration and Continuous Improvement
Extensive training and personal development programs
Top Class New Hire Training Program
Winner’s Circle and Club 300 Recognition awards
Nearly half our sales associates globally achieve Winner’s Circle
Uncapped Commission Earnings
Our average sales associates achieve 115% + of their target income
Commitment and Focus on Learning and Development
Internal career paths across business divisions and opportunities for progression in a high growth environment
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:64886
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.