The Team Lead plays a critical player/coach role in Gartner’s Global Sales Learning and Development organization through leading a team of SLD managers impacting the onboarding and continuous learning of new and tenured sales account executives across the GTS/GBS business.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee a team of SLD Managers who are 1) facilitating all instructor-led onboarding, training and continuous learning programs for aligned cohorts of sales new and tenured sales account executives, 2) providing ongoing, personalized sales coaching and practice role plays within aligned time zones of designated new hires
- Ensure consistent delivery, facilitation and sales coaching of onboarding program, training, and continuous learning for new sales hires and tenured sales account executives
- Coach and develop team on facilitating live, classroom sessions, in addition to virtual sessions via webinars and recorded LMS sessions
- Coach and develop team on providing effective and consistent sales coaching tied to the common sales process
- When needed, 1) facilitate and administer instructor-led onboarding, training and continuous learning programs for designated cohort(s) of sales new hires through tenured sales account sales executives, 2) provide personalized sales coaching and practice role plays with new and tenured sales executives
- Onboard and train new SLD Managers
- Observe and shadow team members to quality check facilitation and coaching skills
- Assist in monitoring capacity and workload across the team and inform Delivery Operations when out of balance.
- Deliver ongoing feedback to the Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness organization to inform refinement of the sales learning curricula, impacting:
- Assimilation and on-boarding
- Products & Services
- Selling Skills
- Sales Process
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal Skills
- Frequently collaborate with other SLD team members, the Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness team and the global sales organization in an effort to:
- Seek regular feedback, ensuring quality in the delivery of the training.
- Work to continuously improve training delivery and facilitation as needed based on insights and feedback.
What you’ll need: (Job Requirements)
- BA/BS degree required with 8-10 years of experience as a professional instructional facilitator.
- 2+ years of team management experience in a facilitation environment.
- For current Gartner associates, successful SLD Mgr. or SLD Team Lead is strongly preferred, with a minimum of 2 Winners Circle is required.
- Strong presence, poise and persuasiveness
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate training programs and deliver effective solutions for the Gartner Sales organization’s development needs
- Coaching skills, inclusive of successfully providing remediation services
- Ability to motivate, influence and coach individuals
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others within and outside the same team
- Track record in establishing a high level of credibility quickly; appropriate confidence to gain the trust and respect of key stakeholders and leaders.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:63982
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.