About the role:
Gartner is looking for a Managing Vice President, Product Management to lead the product strategy of our HR product portfolio. This is one of its fastest growing portfolios within Gartner with a mandate to identify innovate new products and solutions to deliver exceptional value to Chief HR Officers and other HR leaders. This high-impact, high visibility role sits within the Global Product Management team and will work closely with senior stakeholders across the firm to identify growth opportunities in Gartner’s HR solutions.
What you will do:
- Understanding the needs of Chief Human Resources Officers and other senior executives in HR departments and solving their problems.
- Owning the strategy development, business case, product build and launch for role-specific innovations
- Incubating pilot products. Identifying and analyzing key business metrics to uncover reasons for success, reasons for obstacles, and deliver needed enhancement.
- Project managing through the development process from concept through to launch. Ensuring continued impact and tracking progress of metrics post-launch.
- Developing and presenting regular updates to top executives - including our CEO.
- Leading brainstorming & collaborative problem-solving sessions with cross-functional groups (Research, Service delivery, Sales and others) to finalize product concept, features/functionality and successfully implement.
- Managing a team of 1-2 staff.
What you will need:
- Ideal candidates will have direct experience with building and managing products for HR professionals
- 12 plus years product strategy and/or product management experience (preferred product management experience in SaaS software environment)
- Track record of delivering products and programs to market that solve customer problems in a delightful way
- Passionate about technology and ability to work with engineering, customer experience, and customer research teams.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative business analytics, including ability to turn quantitative analysis into actionable recommendations with measurable business impact.
- Ability to lead/influence cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization and work collaboratively in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A bias for action, including balancing tradeoffs, a willingness to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get things done.
- Ability to work in a culture that thrives on feedback and seeks opportunities to stretch outside comfort zone.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K matching, and more!
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:62945
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.