About Corporate Marketing
Our Corporate Marketing team designs marketing programs to help prospective customers understand how Gartner’s insights, advice, and tools can help them achieve the mission critical priorities that drive organizational performance. The team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting prospects through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences across the buyer journey.
When you join Corporate Marketing at Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our Marketing team members get to use a mix of art & science every day, to make data-backed decisions that have positive impacts on companies all around the world. This role is part of the Marketing Operations & Technology team and will work closely with the rest of this team and others to develop and execute technology-based solutions & innovations. This Marketing Operations Manager position is a unique opportunity to evolve, and often revolutionize, marketing programs at Gartner.
What You Will do:
- Work with team to troubleshoot lead management processes, from investigating data or process issues at their source, to logging them with the appropriate teams, fixing at the root cause, and communicating the resolution to stakeholders
- Share ownership of lead assignment, which is driven by sophisticated account & territory data downstream
- Share ownership of integration between Eloqua and CRM (currently Siebel, soon-to-be Salesforce), including lead notification emails
- Improve Eloqua filters to keep bad leads out, and allow good leads to pass through to Sales
- Share ownership of custom-built applications for lead enrichment, queue management, job segmentation, and account matching
- Partner with teams outside of Marketing including IT and Territory Management
- Tune custom scoring models in Eloqua
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 5 or more years of marketing operations experience at an enterprise with thousands of sales reps
- Eloqua or Marketo experience, Eloqua Certification a plus
- Comfortable with Custom Data Objects in Eloqua or similar system
- Experience running queries, Microsoft SQL a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, managing the integration between a Marketing Automation Platform and Salesforce; Salesforce campaigns, Salesforce assignment rules and/or a Salesforce app like LeanData
- Experience structuring & tracking work with project management systems such as Workfront, Asana, and Jira
- A problem-solver
- Analytical, and always trying to make data-backed decisions
- Obsessed with efficiency and constantly fine-tuning
- You’re excited to bring Gartner’s 10 cultural elements to the table every day
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Access to all Gartner research, including Gartner for Marketing Leaders
- Inquiry calls with Gartner Analysts who cover our space
- The chance to work with amazing Marketing team members from all around the world
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:62811
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.