Business Development Executive, Large Enterprise
What you’ll do:
As an experienced sales professional, you’ll uncover new logo business on the large enterprise team in our HR Practice ( https://www.gartner.com/en/human-resources ). You’ll navigate the sales process through complex business environments selling to the C-level in a designated territory. Prospects of the large enterprise sales team have $1B+ in annual revenue. Your role will also include:
- Quota of $750K - $1M in new contract value across your territory
- Convert prospects into Gartner clients, owning the full sales cycle and negotiation through to the transition of new clients to the account management team
- Continually build relationships at the C-Level to uncover prospects’ mission critical priorities and present Gartner solutions to deliver against sales metrics and KPIs
- Collaborate with internal resource teams to produce proof of concept and subject matter expertise to prospects
- Own forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
What you’ll need:
We’re a traits-based organization that seeks diverse talent to best meet our clients’ needs. We look for sales professionals with strong executive presence, intrinsic drive, natural curiosity and coachability. The experience level we look for is as follows:
- 5+ years of consultative, B2B sales experience
- Experience prospecting to the C-Suite and senior-level leadership of enterprise businesses
- Quick learning attributes that enable you to pivot and work through ambiguity
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales process and strategies
- Track record of overachievement on goals or quotas
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off policy
- Charity match program
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:62518
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.