Lead and manage local/regional team aligned to specific business unit recruiting strategy. Lead team responsible for qualifying and matching candidates to defined sales profiles and specific open requisitions across assigned channel(s). Guide hiring managers and other key stakeholders on candidate sourcing, recruitment channels and market conditions. Develop a thorough understanding of the business, client needs and specific talent pools.
- Lead team and contribute individually in developing recruiting specifications with hiring managers, including facilitating recruiting strategy.
- Manage and oversee team of team leads, including handling performance management, IDPs, hiring, onboarding, training, coaching and counselling
- Play active collaboration role with Sourcing Area Manager and HRP for channel Ensure critical feedback loop on specific traits for channel roles and adjust as needed. Ensure profile alignment to market and any market challenges are addressed and managed as appropriate.
- Create, lead and drive candidate-centric focus across team of recruiters. Model, monitor and ensure best-in-class candidate care through recruiting lifecycle.
- Partner with channel leaders and HRPs to conduct workforce planning and align recruiting plan for the year; act as point of escalation as challenges arise.
- Partner with Sales channel leadership team members to fully understand channel and market challenges, recruiting specifications and develop an appropriate recruiting strategy.
- Continually manage and monitor team's workload, ensuring effective results and making adjustments and changes as needed for optimal performance.
- Partner with Sourcing Area Managers to ensure strategy for actively sourcing candidates is aligned to the channel. Actively pursue all channels (Internet, networking, print media, etc) to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each particular role.
- Understand Gartner's strategic imperatives and apply recruiting expertise to address client needs.
- Manage overall data integrity within applicant tracking system, ensuring team’s timely entry within database to ensure accurate reporting to channel leadership according to BU’s reporting cadence.
- Coach and counsel RRMs to guide and coach their BU managers in interview process/skills to ensure compliance and minimize risk factors.
- Integrate and ensure clear and timely communication of disposition of all candidate feedback from RRMs back to Sourcers.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for complex and senior level hires per business unit and/or channel requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a recruitment vendor/agency responsible for full life cycle recruiting including direct research
- Proven people management experience.
- Experience "in house" handling complex and senior level hiring with hiring manager contact up to GVP level.
- Proven ability to attract, lead, motivate and inspire a team of recruiting associates
- Demonstrated ability to use applicant tracking system and social media tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience managing multiple relationships and volume vacancies
- Proven ability to partner, influence and create trust-based, value-added relationships in a global, matrix environment
- Ability to coach and manage recruiters and understand and prioritize and communicate resourcing needs
- Proven ability to solve problems and think creatively
- Demonstrated ability to model, influence and manage team to maintain rigor in process, compliance, and operational expertise
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:62487
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.