About the role:
CAS Sales Enablement Technology Manager will play an active role in defining and delivering the future-state sales technology vision for the Worldwide Conferences ticket sales team. CAS (Conference Attendance Specialists). This role will support the overall goal of driving paid conference attendance through increased productivity of CAS. This individual will work closely with CAS, Conferences marketing and IT development to deliver innovative and impactful CRM programs and sales tools in a globally consistent manner.
Specifically, this role will drive sales productivity by leveraging Sales technology to 1) increase CAS time to sell; 2) increase CAS sales effectiveness; 3) ensure the delivery and continuous quality improvement of marketing qualified leads; and 4) develop strong partnerships with CAS sales leadership and Conferences marketing leadership.
The CAS organization is aggressively growing at all levels of our business and this role will directly impact that ability to achieve those goals.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Serve as the lead process and tool designer for CAS user needs which are thoughtfully understood, interpreted and transformed into clear design requirements, to drive sales Productivity and Efficiency.
- Manage own portfolio of projects, timelines and milestones and collaborate with core project team throughout all phases
- Assess current sales processes and tools and identify gaps and areas for improvement to streamline the selling experience and to support increased quota achievement.
- Orchestrate sales channel surveys and feedback programs to ensure continual awareness of real time sales issues in order that any sales technology decisions made or initiatives launched are timely and applicable to all salespeople and leaders
- Support the effort to communicate and educate CAS on new enhancements through online content and training collateral
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for all CAS tools in order to help the EAS and sales leaders resolve any technology related issues
- Form close partnerships with CAS and CAS leadership to proactively support their efforts and elevate your efforts to a value-added advisory role.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience managing projects / programs focused on driving sales effectiveness/productivity/efficiency.
- Knowledge and experience in CRM and sales technology applications a must (preference for experience with Salesforce, Eloqua, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Prioritization / Drive / Self-sufficiency: You have a demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple sales productivity initiatives and work well independently and within a team environment
- You’re an excellent and structured verbal and written communicator.
- Proficient in bridging the gap and communicating with clarity and purpose to technical sales resources in regard to strategic business requirements, ideally someone who has worked with sales before but also has experience working with IT and Project Managers
- Exceptional problem-solving capability: You have a proven track record of solving complex problem and thinking creatively
- You are intellectually curious and have the hunger to proactively and independently identify the opportunities where you can drive the most impact for the business
Strong core values:
- You demonstrate integrity, collaboration, a no-limits mindset, objectivity, and consistent results using global best practices
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:62304
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.