Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Corporate Marketing team strives to understand the needs of the customers and communities we serve and designing the most effective programs to profitability meet those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout the buyer journey.
The Marketing Specialist will be a key contributor to the ongoing growth and success of Gartner by supporting the execution of demand generation campaigns for the Global Technology Sales (GTS) Marketing practice.
What You Will Do:
- Create regional demand generation campaigns and respective sales enablement updates
- Assist with the development and execution of global role-based demand generation campaigns
- Write content and messaging for campaign briefs, paid search ads, sales enablement, landing pages, nurture emails, newsletters, and social media
- Collaborate with Centers of Excellence, Program Managers and other cross-functional partners to coordinate the execution and delivery of integrated marketing programs
- Project manage and track campaign performance; report on success metrics using analytics and BI tools
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing or Communications preferred)
- 1-3 years experience working within Marketing or Digital Marketing; prefer large or global company experience
- Proven experience supporting the development of successful integrated marketing or demand generation programs
- Detail-oriented, with strong follow-through skills
- Project management, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively in collaborative fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Curiosity and confidence to ask questions when uncertain or unclear on how to proceed or to asset innovative ideas
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint); experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Samples of writing: email, social media, collateral, landing pages, etc.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A virtual-first environment – Must be in commuting distance to an office
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy on a daily basis
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:62291
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.