Gartner is a people business. Fueled by expert analysis, bold ideas and intellectual courage, we are a team of thinkers, doers, and lifelong learners. We are innately curious, driven, disciplined and humble.
The Programs Manager is an expert in ensuring that Gartner’s largest clients retain and grow their business with the company. This innovative position requires critical thinking, leadership skills, sharp business acumen, expert collaboration, analytical ability and influencing skills. You will work alongside sales, service, research, and product teams to help ensure our clients receive a strong return on their investment.
You will be part of a high-performance team serving the largest channel within Gartner’s business
You are expected to develop skills and demonstrate increasing independence related to problem-solving, managing your business, product marketing, corporate strategy, operational efficiency and effectiveness, and other business functions.
What you'll do
- Own initiatives and projects with life cycles that range from 48hrs to 1 year – owning a mix of cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management
- Gather input, collect data, build analyses and form recommendations on critical business problems to help the business retain and grow our client base
- Develop high leverage CXO meeting content, and help innovate further on the process/execution
- Lead actions through cross-functional influencing skills on the largest renewals across Gartner; implement programs that will help Gartner’s retention and growth strategy
- Regularly contribute to actionable ideas and lead presentations in planning sessions and strategy meetings with leaders in sales, service, product, and research teams on renewal risk mitigation
- Ensures strong relationships with client value managers, account teams, and our Strategy and Service Operations Team to build strong business cases for renewal and growth of large deals and to drive innovation
- Conduct quantitative & qualitative analyses to help solve Gartner’s retention and growth challenges; work with cross-functional teams to implement solutions
- Work on change management initiatives to ensure adoption of the tools and processes
- Own your actions, measure progress and lead initiatives/ complex projects to completion with action-driven insights
- Provides coaching and feedback to Sales and Service Delivery (SDA) teams on service and retention best practices to improve accounts or teams’ performance
- Provides recommend actions based on insights from retention analysis that improve retention
Professional Experience & Skills
- Demonstrated strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills to develop clear direction and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in completing complex analyses and solving challenging business problems as a business analyst/ consultant at a top-tier consulting firm, investment banking associate or strategy analyst for a leading company
- A track record of using interpersonal skills to work cross functionally, manage resources across different organizations, and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to influence leaders to drive business initiatives and outcomes
- Ability to synthesize complex problems into simple, concise statements/ core messages, and present/ communicate to key stakeholders and clients
- Outstanding project management skills (projects involving internal and external stakeholders) with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Forward thinking ability in order to anticipate and mitigate risks to client retention
- Analytical and proficient in MS Office suite, including Excel and Powerpoint, and can clearly present and articulate through PPT
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits including full medical, dental, and vision starting day one, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, wellness rewards, 20 days of paid time-off, etc. Gartner is a high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 76,000 USD - 106,260 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:62278
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.