About this role:
The Service Operations Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon is responsible for ensuring global Client retention as well as New Business Growth. The Client Insights team works directly with Gartner’s service delivery group with the central goal of improving end user retention, driving productivity and value addition for service associates, and to enable process efficiency in the way the service team delivers value to the clients.
What you will do:
- Drive client retention, value, and engagement by collaborating with and empowering Global service delivery groups across client growth and retention life cycle.
- Strategizing, executing, and delivering against service group’s performance expectations
- Innovate through various methods in order to improve productivity of service associates
- Co-owning business territories/ account portfolio & driving improvements on retention / conversion indicators
- Continuously partnering with the Team managers and EP/ LPs to improve clients’ engagement and retention.
- Partner with Service Delivery Team (EPs/LPs) to identify clients’ C level priorities by analyzing multiple data sources and synthesizing them to identify the most impactful client priorities
- Develop client-facing collaterals to support sales & services to save time and to help them have effective client conversations and renewal discussions. Provide support on various strategic deliverables such as value plans, Outside-in analysis to LPs/ EPs and providing value against the clients’ MCPs throughout their lifecycle.
- Drive operational excellence- Identify process improvement opportunities and apply LEAN principles to boost efficiency and productivity of processes & people
- Problem-solve by collaborating with services and Ops partners to identify key levers of retention/ conversions and work on related solutions
- Own stakeholder management with team members and with cross-functional units. Ensure right communication and positioning of the vision and priorities to team members.
- Provide active support as and when needed during development and execution of strategic initiatives within GS&O, GS&D and across Sales, R&A and Product; lead some of these projects independently
- Continue to re-engineer and optimize the instrumentation (dashboards, reports, tools) designed to measure and alert SDTs/Leadership on lagging/leading KPIs
- Continuously innovate by deriving insights, keeping client-focus in mind to improve existing process, tools, new business growth and retention
- Team with your manager to guide and mentor junior members of the team to drive insights, ideate, and deliver high impact
- Act as a service enabler to the services and partners and other groups to drive operational initiatives
- Demonstrate business ethics of highest order and percolate the culture of collaboration, teamwork in the best possible manner.
What you’ll need:
- 2-6 yrs after post-grad; driving and leading initiatives related to retention and engagement is a plus.
- Possess excellent qualitative and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Practical, intuitive problem solving and the ability to translate analysis into actionable insights
- Good business acumen/orientation to understand client’s priorities from a CXO lens
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Able to communicate & collaborate with senior leaders, manage multiple stakeholders and build relationships with them
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise –Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to create scalable solutions and drive implementation across the organization
- Drive continuous improvement (process, automation etc.), new ideas and innovations consistently
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:62217
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.