This is a unique opportunity to make an impact on new product development and management for Gartner’s IT End-User products teams which is the largest business unit in Gartner. The Sr Product Manager will contribute to the ongoing transformation of a >$1Bn business and will be responsible for building innovative products to help maximize value for our clients.
As a critical member of the team, the Sr Product Manager will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, performing quantitative and qualitative analysis, defining the product vision, leveraging scalable best practices; identifying and implementing market-driven enhancements, tracking progress and driving impact.
This high-impact, high visibility role sits within the Global Product Management team and will significantly contribute to achieving sustained double-digit contract value growth and strong client retention.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in understanding client needs
- Use that knowledge and insight to conceptualize, build and launch Products for clients in specific Roles
- Create technology and data driven features that are valuable for our clients
- Capture client feedback to inform and enhance product
- Pilot products as needed, including identifying & analyzing key business metrics to uncover reasons for success, reasons for obstacles and deliver needed enhancement
- Project manage the development process from concept to launch, ensuring continued impact and tracking progress of metrics post-launch
- Develop and present regular updates to top executives
- Lead brainstorming and collaborative problem-solving sessions with Research, Product Management, Sales, Services and Technology to surface and test product concepts, features and enhancements
- Lead problem-solving efforts to identify and remove impediments to product adoption, growth and drive high-levels of customer satisfaction/retention
- Drive the commercial success of your products along with client satisfaction
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required ; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of progressive business experience, 3+ years of product strategy / product management experience
- Track record of delivering products and programs that solve customer needs; expertise in Data and Analytics domain highly valued
- Strong quantitative and qualitative business analytic skills, including ability to turn analysis into actionable recommendations with measurable business impact
- Ability to lead/influence cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization and work collaboratively in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A bias for action, including balancing tradeoffs, a willingness to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get things done
- Ability to work in a culture that thrives on feedback and seeks opportunities to stretch outside comfort zone
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:61999
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.