This is a unique opportunity for a creative and charismatic individual to lead a key product development team for Gartner Peer Insights , a startup within Gartner. Our mission is to transform the way enterprise software is bought and sold by creating the industry standard for reviews and ratings. Just over five years in, we’ve listed over 6,500+ technology providers, 18,000+ products and 350,000+ reviews across 350+ categories from enterprise end-users and are looking for a product owner to turn this rapidly growing trove of data into valuable experiences for enterprise buyers. If you are interested in being an Agile product owner in a lean startup at an established brand, this is the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as product owner for a scrum team focused on scaling value delivery to our IT professionals and vendors through collaboration with business partners, UX designers and software developers
- Assimilate needs from a variety of sources, and develop product roadmap for meeting those needs based on the ROI, and value generated
- Implement a “lean” approach to product development where you and the team strive for early validated learnings that leads to shorter cycle times for delivering value
- Monitor the competitive, and technological landscape and its implications for the product
- Contribute to continually improving our product development processes
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desired
- 3-5+ years business experience– ideally working as an agile product owner in a B2B focused enterprise technology company
- Experience in building highly scalable, secure enterprise products
- Proven record of working with diverse teams and business partners
- Team player; ability to mentor and provide direction to the team
- Strong visual design, brand, and user experience instincts
- Strong sense of natural curiosity, business acumen, and analytical skills
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:61985
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.