What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious,
motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy
challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
• Quota Achievement in retaining and growing Total Sales Bookings (TSB) to ensure Net revenue growth for given portfolio of events and/or clients.
• Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management
• Strong prospecting skills and work collaboratively with lead gen
• Maintain or exceed pipeline goal of 3x value of sales forecast
• Inter-departmental resource utilization and coordinator across Gartner Lines of Business
• Renewal activities focused on client needs and development of high level client relationships
• Development of integrated solutions based on contract offerings
• Solid business acumen and industry expertise
• Timely and accurate revenue forecasting, ability to accurately forecast 30/60/90 days out (+/- 5% accuracy)
• Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools such as salesforce.com and management process, such as correct use of contracts and following the booking process.
• Delivering high quality presentation in the Gartner format.
• Travel required to 5+ events per year plus client meetings and competitive events
• Minimum 5 years proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, software or hardware) or Event sponsorship or Advertising sales or Product Marketing with events.
• Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide marketing decision support to global organizations in achieving their business goals
• Knowledge of the issues faced by C-level heads of Sales and Marketing
• Good understanding of business buying centers
• Solid industry specific and account knowledge
• Ability to travel to events, client meetings, competitive events
• Business level English must
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:61890
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.