Are you an experienced Client Success Manager who is great at cultivating relationships with C-suite executives and their teams? Are you passionate about technology and comfortable working in a target driven environment?
Your role as a Client Success Manager at Gartner is to achieve world-class levels client support, value-added usage, retention, and client loyalty, engaging existing clients ensuring they use and receive value from their purchased Gartner services. Being client’s primary Gartner contact, you will work with individuals from some of the larger organizations from Gartner’s portfolio.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of senior level executives by proactively engaging with them on a bi-monthly basis to understand their priorities and assist them to successfully deliver against these.
- Educate clients on how best to utilize Gartner’s market research, data, and insights.
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure clients are receiving value and renew their services.
- Problem solve and bring timely resolution to complex challenges.
What you will need :
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years’ work experience in a service oriented / account management role within Technology industry; preferably one involving heavy phone interaction with clients in South Korea
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Korean
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships based on value-add service
- Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer)
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Technology knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:61888
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.