Analytics and Insights Team Lead
Gartner’s core asset is its people. Our people develop insights, share advice, and create experiences that help our clients be more successful. The Talent Acquisition Analytics and Insights Team Lead team derives actionable insights from data to recommend and implement better ways of attracting, developing, and retaining our talent so that we can drive higher sales, more productivity, and better client experiences. We drive impact on Gartner’s Mission Critical Priorities by leveraging state of the art technology, analytics, and processes.
The Talent Acquisition Analytics and Insights Team Lead will serve as the trusted advisor to senior recruiting leadership by providing strategic, analytical and operational support, with a focus on Recruiting Programs. You will analyze data, identify insights and turn numbers into compelling stories to ultimately drive decision making for Talent Acquisition leadership.
What you’ll do:
- Create logical and impactful metrics and analytics for meetings with key stakeholders and senior leadership
- Proactively identify and prioritize recruiting enhancements and initiatives based on business strategy
- Lead and support projects and identify processes to enhance effectiveness of Global Talent Acquisition team
- Act as the “voice of recruiting” to drive interests and alignment with cross functional business partners
- Partner closely with Recruiting Programs leadership to understand their priorities and provide analytic and strategic support across their key initiatives, including referrals, recruiting events, vendor management, and other programs within Talent Acquisition
- Drive execution of recruiting best practices and disseminate insights across Global Talent Acquisition teams
- Lead and support the development and evolution of recruiting programs to build Gartner for scale, drive high quality hiring and reduce open positions
- Perform ad hoc analyses related to our Talent Acquisition capability and to support recruiting leaders
- Manage a team of Analytics and Insight Specialists providing analytics support, prioritizing, and distributing asks of the team, and supporting and growing their careers within the team and Gartner
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in analytical subject or business preferred (e.g., math, science, engineering, economics, finance etc.)
- 3-5 years of progressive business experience, preferably in an HR, Strategy, Consulting, Business Operations, or Finance role
- Strong background using Excel and Powerpoint to turn analytical insights into easily consumable visuals and presentations
- Ability to effectively engage and lead senior executives in the development of solutions for Gartner’s most critical business initiatives
- Experience working on successful initiatives collaboratively across business functions
- Successful track record of superior service delivery in a global environment
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:61867
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.