Gartner equips business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities steering them toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. Our Corporate Marketing team plays an integral role in fueling Gartner’s growth by building the Gartner brand and digital experience, partnering with sales to drive leads, and converting prospects into Gartner clients.
The Gartner Corporate Marketing team is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to help drive enterprise level marketing programs, processes, and systems. This role will support the GTS Marketing teams to execute our enterprise demand generation strategies. The position leverages a variety of paid digital tactics, including, but not limited to, paid search, paid social, ABM and retargeting to drive lead generation and Marketing Qualified Leads across multiple channels.
What You Will Do:
- Assist with the strategy, design, execution, and reporting of distinct multi-touch, multi-channel digital demand generation activities across the enterprise.
- Regularly monitor campaigns to identifying opportunities for improvement in performance.
- Implement exceptional collaboration across multiple stakeholder business units to define KPIs and aligned campaign strategies. Leverage data to ascertain logical marketing segments and identify tactics to drive engagement.
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance as required and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing leadership.
- Partner with core centers of excellence (COEs) both within and external of our business unit such as: SEO COE, Marketing Automation COE, Creative COE, Corporate Communications, Analytics COE, Conference Marketing and Corporate GBS/GTS Marketing to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns.
What You Will Need:
- 1-3 years of experience in a B2B digital demand generation role.
- Experience conducting keyword research, building ad-groups and optimizing campaigns.
- Experience writing and optimizing ad copy.
- Hands on experience managing and optimizing paid search and paid social tactics, leveraging key tools and platforms, including Google Analytics, Google Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Experience optimizing campaign budgets.
- Ability to manage cross-team collaboration and communication in a matrix organization.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Strong comprehension of CRM, lead scoring, and sales funnels.
- Exceptional analytical skills paired with a solid understanding of Google Analytics.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven creative thinking that can generate and execute innovative marketing ideas for integrated campaigns
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:61552
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.