About this role:
The Operations Specialist is an integral part of Gartner’s Global Services and Delivery (GSD) Learning and Development team. In this position, you collaborate with team members and other business unit stakeholders across the organization to support delivery of world class learning experiences. Your responsibilities include program administration, scheduling/logistics, and reporting/measurement of learning experiences for Gartner Services and Delivery associates. This role requires excellent organization skills, stakeholder management, independent problem solving, excellent communication and collaboration skills with a client-first approach.
What you’ll do:
- Update and maintain new hire dashboard with personnel changes and course attendance
- Manage global New Hire training calendars and mailboxes
- Manage New Hire Program scheduling and logistics
- Update new hire program evaluation/certification forms and compile results
- Manage all reporting and statistics for each class and attendee
- Comms management and sending calendar invites
Learning Management System Administration:
- Manage training course registrations for new hires
- Provide technical troubleshooting support
- Comprehensive understanding of LMS platform functionality
- Provide regular reporting on Services L&D learning modules
Virtual Learning Program Logistics:
- Collaborate with design and facilitation team to create program logistics for new hire/tenured/leadership programs
- Support L&D delivery by scheduling program logistics
- Administer surveys and compile feedback on L&D program
General Learning and Development Administration:
- Manage all folders and documents on Google Drive
- Provide operational support to other Learning and Development programs as needed (Tenured and Leadership)
- Provide operational support to other GSD ad hoc projects
- Create and run ad hoc reports as requested
What you’ll need:
- Graduate with 3-5 years administrative/operational experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced Google Suite skills
- Experience with business analytics services (i.e. Power BI)
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to use analytical mindset
- Ability to operate independently and prioritize workload and project manage an initiative from concept to completion
- Experience developing operational efficiencies through improved tools and processes
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience with a learning management platform (LMS) such as Cornerstone a plus
- Experience with eLearning development tools like Articulate 360 or Captivate a plus
- Experience working with client services/sales professionals a plus
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:61504
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.