This is a unique opportunity for a systematic, technically strong, and driven individual to make a big impact on Gartner’s peer experiences roadmap as part of the Gartner Product Management group. We are looking for an impact-driven, self-motivated problem solver who can help implement the platform’s product roadmap. Peer experiences is a very important initiative at Gartner to make it faster and easier for clients to obtain peer insights. This role will work closely with the company leadership as well as the product, design, and QA teams to implement the product roadmap and help improve the client experience. You will also help mentor team members and help with the release process.
What you will do:
● Design and build client-side architecture and functionality for web and mobile
● Work closely with Design and Product teams to build a truly useful product
● Understand user requirements and help understand and provide input into product strategy
● Follow guidelines for clean maintainable code
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Write technical documentation
What you will need:
● Bachelor’s Degree in math, statistics, engineering or related field
● 2+ years of experience using web frameworks like React (preferred), Angular or similar
● Experience with mobile development is a plus
● Proven track record of building scalable, modular and understandable solutions
● Analytical problem solving skills, driven mindset, and a bias for action
● Intuitive sense for design/usability
● Ability to operate independently and produce thorough solutions given vague product and design requirements
● You are stoked about working with data, visualizations and graphs
● Strong working knowledge of lean product principles and software development lifecycle
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:61324
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.