About the role:
We are searching for talented engineers and science majors to join our team. We are searching for top talent that will help solve some of the most challenging problems in the IT world. You will have access to the best facilities, technology and expertise within the industry and will work on challenging problems that would include looking at large volumes of data. You will be working to build algorithms and solutions to solve territory optimization challenges and improve internal operations. You will also have opportunities to work on several business initiatives and be empowered to lead problem solving.
What you will do:
- Conceive, build and continuously enhance systems and tool in a territory management team that would enable our Service associates to engage the clients in an operationally effective way
- Have end-to-end responsibility for leading projects focused on extracting, merging, analyzing, and managing large sets of data across multiple and disparate databases
- Influence senior internal stakeholders on prioritizing the right problems and to jointly implement initiatives
- Create innovative solutions to complex data-driven problems. Enable automation opportunities as required
- Work on cross-product initiatives that are of high importance and bring significant impact on retention
- Streamline processes with stakeholders across initiatives so there is a productivity gain in our initiatives
- Analyze territory performance to identify areas of focus. Identify trends and insights from data while leveraging the right analytical tools and techniques to improve territory enrichment data quality
- Solve bugs and data quality issues by proactive collaboration with stakeholders and partners to fix data issues or integrate data into analytics system
- Own process and systems improvement in different stages of data pipeline
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) with 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent coding skills in python
- Good knowledge in SQL databases MySQL and Oracle
- Strong analytical skills with ability to synthesize data to design and deliver meaningful solutions
- Experience with advanced data manipulation and summarization skills using python and Excel Expert skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:60990
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.