The ANZ LE Sales Leaders have management responsibility for a team of individual contributors (Account Executives and Account Managers), ensuring each individual contributor achieves set growth and retention goals. Some of the Sales Leaders (Team Leaders) will also carry a territory whilst also managing a smaller team whilst we look to expand in that Geography or Vertical. We are going through a process to look for a group of Sales Leaders across ANZ to help our expansion across the region in various geographies and verticals.
- Own and develop an inclusive Open Source Culture across the region.
- Adhere to standards for coaching sales best practices – aligned to the AE Pathway To Gold
- Responsible for coaching each member of your team to over-achieve quota
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of the skills required to maintain high retention, as well as exceptional growth achievement
- Ability to effectively and efficiently coach these skills in the different individuals which make up a team
- Creates a culture of accountability to high performance, where team-mates are collaborative and strive for group success
- Fosters strong cross-business and cross-functional cooperation in meeting customer expectations of Gartner
- Coaches AEs to approach their territories more strategically, and encourage the LOBs to support sales pursuits and existing customers in new way
- Consistent track record of achievement and overachievement of quota
- Demonstrated success in identifying key business issues and selling large initiative-based team solutions to resolve client issues that help them deliver successful initiatives underpinning organizational MCP’s
- Excellent understanding of Gartner Sales Process
- Proven strategic business development selling into large enterprises
- Demonstrated ability to build executive relationships and advise clients
- Ability to coach, lead, drive, and develop team members with an inclusive culture
- Extremely accountable for results, and effective at creating accountability within the team environment
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and ability to understand broader business implication of decisions
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, both verbally and in writing; strong interpersonal skills
As leaders and associates of Gartner, we are expected to live, represent and lead the Gartner Values in all our behaviors:
• INTEGRITY – Do the right thing.
• OBJECTIVITY – Be independent and unbiased in everything we do.
• NO-LIMITS MINDSET – See opportunities where others don’t. Never settle for the status quo.
• COLLABORATION – Work together in teams to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
• RESULTS – Execute consistently using global best practices.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:60828
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.