ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - MID SIZE ENTERPRISE - GTS - GERMAN (DACH) MARKET
Location: Barcelona, Spain
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits.
We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers.
If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
The Account Executive role is a sales role responsible for contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion by introducing new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific mid-sized client accounts with revenue targets between $50 million -$750 million per annum.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a strategic partner with C-level and senior executives across various organizations within an assigned territory of mid-sized organizations
- Manage and renew member research contracts
- Own the full sales cycle
Our Ideal Candidate
- Business proficiency in: GERMAN
- Professional level in ENGLISH is required (for training purposes and company language)
- Able to demonstrate integrity, drive and natural curiosity
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of business acumen (experience with C-Level negotiations is a plus!)
- Motivation to excel in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment
- Process-driven and follows best practice to achieve success
- Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Experience selling IT, staffing/recruiting or professional services solutions highly preferred
- Competitive drive with a collaborative approach. You aspire to be the best and inspires those around you. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
What We Offer
- Limitless development and learning opportunities - Gartner Academy
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus exceptional benefits and generous paid time off
- Top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Our Awards And Accolades
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020, 2021 & 2022
- Forbes America’s Best Large Employers 2018, 2019 & 2022; America's Best Employers for Diversity 2020, 2021 & 2022; for Women 2022
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022
- Disability Equality Index Award 2021 & 2022
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:60717
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.