Gartner Analysts create Gartner research and analysis, communicate it to clients and support the sales force in new sales and client retention. We provide insight, predictions, and actionable advice to clients in the area of Digital Workplace . We write about, present, and advise organizations; diagnose root causes of client challenges and advise on the best course of action. Director Analyst is responsible for interfacing almost continuously with C-level and other senior executives to foster deep and broad long-term relationships.
- Create high quality, clear, actionable, “ must-have research ” content based on research best practices and methodologies in the following areas:
- Content Services and Collaboration Tool vendors and their capabilities
- The Strategy of the Digital Workplace, new ways of working, Hybrid Work and the Future of Work
- Governance and responsible use of techniques and solutions
- Analyze vendors, markets, technologies, trends, best practices, and skills
- Apply expansive knowledge of Gartner research to help resolve high-value business problems for clients (Primarily Digital Workplace Leaders).
- Identify and help organizations to prepare for data-centric disruptions related to new use cases, architectures, and technologies.
- Provide high quality and timely research peer review. Provide mentorship and support team members.
- Present at Gartner, Industry and Client events.
- Supports Sales and Service Delivery partners to drive account growth and retention as well as client demand for Gartner’s research.
- Actively participate in or lead research community meetings as needed to discuss research issues and collaborate effectively with peers.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Strong fluency in Mandarin and English is a must
- 10+ years’ extensive experience, preferably with digital workplace vendors. Will previously have held a leadership role within technology or business field
- Significant applicable experience in related industry discipline and deep knowledge of a particular market, industry or role; deep understanding of both technology and industry to include the market, vendors, products and user strategies in specific areas.
- Able to contextualize other Gartner technology and business process research for the China market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to explain complex ideas effectively.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills; ability to engage clients and respond effectively to questions
- Strong C-relevance and executive presence.
- Genuine curiosity to new technologies and market trends. Willingness and ability to do tremendous learning in long term.
- Ability to work independently, while also with excellent people skills and collaborating internationally
- Proficient in distilling data or information to identify key findings
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:60619
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.