About the role:
We are looking for a Director to lead strategic product management projects and manage our financial services products. This is an opportunity to own a strategically important product portfolio, while also leaning into cross-Gartner strategic projects. This high-impact, high visibility role sits within the Global Product Management team and will work closely with senior stakeholders across Gartner to innovate new products / solutions to deliver exceptional value to our c-suite clients.
What you will do:
- Deeply understand the priorities, responsibilities and needs of senior executive clients working with Gartner’s customer insights team and conducting client interviews
- Identify and implement tech-enabled solutions to solve those needs, including ideating solutions, building business cases and products
- Project manage the development process from concept to launch, ensuring continued impact and tracking progress of metrics post-launch
- Develop and present regular updates to top executives - including our CEO and Executive Operating Committee
- Lead brainstorming & collaborative problem-solving sessions with cross-functional groups (Research, Service delivery, Sales, technology, UI/UX etc.) and clients to surface and test product concepts, features/functionality and enhancements
- Keep a pulse on emerging trends, technologies, and innovations
- Lead cross-functional teams across Engineering, Customer Insights, Analytics and Research to execute on new product innovations
- Enhance the client product experience across Gartner’s omni-channel touch-points (e.g. Web, Mobile, Conferences, Events, etc.)
- Incubate pilot products, including identifying and analyzing key business metrics to uncover reasons for success, reasons for obstacles, and deliver needed enhancement.
- Define success metrics, accelerate product adoption, and promote new ideas and features with Gartner Executives, cross-functional stakeholders and customers
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of progressive business experience, 5+ years of product strategy / product management experience
- Track record of delivering products and programs that solve customer needs
- Strong quantitative and qualitative business analytic skills, including ability to turn analysis into actionable recommendations with measurable business impact
- Ability to lead/influence cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization and work collaboratively in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A bias for action, including balancing tradeoffs, a willingness to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get things done
- Ability to work in a culture that thrives on feedback and seeks opportunities to stretch outside comfort zone
- Ideal candidates will have direct experience with building and managing products for Financial Services professionals
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K matching, and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:60225
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.