About this role:
The Senior Learning Solutions Designer is an integral part of Gartner’s HR Learning Enablement team. In this position, you will design, deliver and curate learning experiences for Gartner associates globally. You will collaborate with the Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness team, Sales Learning and Development Team, HR Business Partners and business stakeholders across the organization to deliver and consult on learning experiences. This role requires a high degree of independent problem solving, stakeholder management, excellent communication skills and a client-first approach.
This role will report to the Associate Director, Learning Solutions Design.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop learning experiences across a variety of platforms and modalities including, but not limited to, virtual facilitated learning, eLearning, micro-learning and social/collaborative learning that meets internal client needs while applying proven learning methodologies and frameworks for effective adult learning
- Assist in the instructional design and development of the global Sales learning and development program
- Write and edit content for learning materials including, but not limited to, playbooks, PPT slide presentations, job aids, workbooks, virtual classroom facilitator guides, videos and interactive eLearning modules
- Consult with enterprise business functions and learning leaders on best-practice instructional design solutions
- Oversee vendor produced content for instructional design integrity and assist in developing standard training offerings that promote a learning culture through self-directed learning
- Participate in learning interventions and discovery calls, and assist in identifying learning goals and writing learning objectives
- Build productive relationships and collaborate effectively with subject matter experts throughout the organization
- Prioritize and manage projects to completion and meet desired milestones
- Participate in the ongoing review of programs within the learning portfolio and ensure that experiences are updated as needed
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of learning design experience
- Proven experience designing blended learning experiences and working within a full cycle of instructional design including analysis, design, development and delivery
- Understanding of learning technology and how it supports learning initiatives
- Exceptional writing, design and editing skills
- Ability to solve problems and manage input from multiple stakeholders; providing potential solutions when there is uncertainty and facilitating decision-making
- A collaborative, team player attitude with a strong focus on delivering for impact
- Strong execution and client-first approach
- Ability to pivot and remain agile in a rapidly evolving environment
- Proficiency with Articulate 360 (Rise and Storyline)
- Portfolio or samples of work to share
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:60170
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.