What makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you?
A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we passionate about technology and its applications, but we are also committed to attracting the most creative, talented and driven people to take our well-regarded Consulting function to a whole new level. When you join Gartner, you will be a part of some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. We are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of a changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development opportunities. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner Consulting is the place for you.
About this role:
You would be part of the global consulting delivery team of Gartner Consulting advising IT and business leaders on market research and analytics, develop comparative insights and create new capabilities and market opportunities for some of our large customers across North America, EMEA and Japan regions. As a consultant in the India Centre of Excellence your role would be to deliver consulting engagement for our clients as part of global team by demonstrating strong technology industry experience, business acumen, great learning attitude, problem solving and consultative skill and quality of execution.
What you’ll do:
- Engagement delivery with global teams around quantitative market size and growth analysis of different market segments and sub-segments, market entry and growth strategies for world’s largest clients
- Demonstrate strong expertise in quantitative analytics techniques specially in building complex market models, primary and secondary research and building data driven insights as well as qualitative analysis of market growth drivers and barriers to support the market model story
- Understand the client industry issues, exhibit problem solving ability, and develop insight and recommendations based on in-depth research on relevant topics.
- Understanding various dimensions, segments, and verticals which affect market share for companies across geographies
- Make high impact client presentations with compelling story board, hypothesis and visualization to deliver actionable recommendations
- Use independent judgment in preparing output, and seek guidance from experience consultants in the team
- Collaborate with global team (including internal practice and industry leaders) to contribute to IPs, develop reusable solutions and POVs
- Demonstrate an inquisitive mindset, ability to think through the problem statement and the proposed solution, and ability to ask the right questions to the client and the engagement manager
- Participate in client workshop and interviews and other key stakeholders and document client requirements
- Invest on self-development by reading latest technology trends across different industries from Gartner
- Contribute to the development of client relationships through excellent quality of output, and demonstrating personal values
What you’ll need:
- 4-6 years of proven experience in strategy consulting
- Familiarity in statistical/data modeling using tools such as Alteryx, Power BI, Advanced excel, Tableau, SPSS, Python, R and VBA skills preferred
- Experience in consulting projects that demonstrate go-to-market strategy skills - competitive analysis, primary & secondary research driven insights and basic financial analysis
- Good experience on working with clients, and making insightful client presentations on PowerPoint
- Extensive experience in client delivery, making impactful presentations with actionable recommendations
- Experience in working with global team and exposure of working alongside the global clients
Who you are:
- Self-starter and a quick learner, demonstrates no-limits mindset
- Strong consultative skill and strong problem-solving ability and strong desire to win
- Passionate about technology and helping clients in the time of industry disruption led by technology evolution
- Leadership to drive great result through a team of talented but junior consultants, motivate and help them grow
- High performing team player with strong intercultural communication and collaboration
- Analytical, self-starter, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach for solving any problems faced while delivering client engagements
- Flexible in outlook, and willing to participate in different projects as per business requirements
What does Gartner Consulting offer?
- Work with best-in-class consulting team spread across globally, exposure into solving most critical problems of world’s largest clients
- Unparalleled learning opportunity through Gartner Research to be always on the cutting edge of technology evolution
- Opportunity to be part of a growth company and help shape the future progress of Gartner Consulting in India.
- Opportunities for vertical and horizontal professional growth with a well-defined career progression path.
- A dynamic and supportive work environment that encourages personal development, learning and collaboration.
- A competitive salary and structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:60102
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.