What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and learning and development, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this role :
The Sales Learning and Development Manager plays a critical role in Gartner’s Global Sales Learning and Development organization through delivering world class onboarding, training and continuous learning to new and tenured sales account executives across multiple sales channels directly supporting Gartner’s top priority of increasing NCVI productivity.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate and administer all instructor-led onboarding, training and continuous learning sessions for designated cohort(s) of sales new and tenured sales account executives
- Successfully deliver these onboarding, training and continuous learning sessions in live classroom settings, live LMS webinars, and prerecorded LMS videos.
- Provide ongoing, personalized sales coaching and practice role plays within aligned time zones of designated new hires to accelerate initial development and early performance
- When needed, deliver ad hoc sales coaching, simulations, global workshops and case studies to tenured sales account executives both planned and on demand within aligned time zone.
- Collaborate closely with the global sales organization to provide remediation and coaching services to new and tenured sales account executives who are in need.
- Deliver ongoing feedback to SLD/Learning and Organizational Effectiveness (LOE) colleagues to inform refinement of the sales learning curricula, impacting:
- Assimilation and on-boarding
- Products & Services
- Selling Skills
- Sales Process
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal Skills
- Frequently collaborate with SLD/ LOE colleagues and the global sales organization to:
- Seek and relay regular feedback, ensuring quality in the delivery of the training.
- Work to continuously improve training delivery and facilitation as needed based on insights and feedback.
What you’ll need: (Job Requirements)
- BA/BS degree required with 5-7 years of experience as a professional instructional facilitator, preferably in Sales.
- For current Gartner associates: current or previous experience as a Gartner sales account executive or sales manager with demonstrated track record of success in role OR experience in a learning and development role to include program design and delivery
- Strong presence, poise and persuasiveness
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate training programs and deliver effective solutions for the Gartner Sales organization’s development needs both live and virtually.
- Coaching and career counseling skills, inclusive of successfully providing remediation services
- Ability to motivate, influence and coach individuals
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others across the organization
- Track record in establishing a high level of credibility quickly; appropriate confidence to gain the trust and respect of key stakeholders and leaders
- LARGE ENTERPRISE SALES EXPERIENCE HIGHLY PREFERRED
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:60063
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.