Are you ready to leverage your experience and accomplishments into the next phase of your career, building IT executive business relationships and enjoying outstanding advancement potential with a respected global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world’s leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven senior level sales associates to contribute to our significant growth and client success, supported by the solid infrastructure of a world-class organization. In addition to competitive salaries and exceptional benefits, Gartner associates enjoy generous performance-based rewards. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
This Senior Account Executive is responsible for client relationship management, retention and expansion, and leadership of Gartner resources applied to assure the client derives maximum value and impact from their investments in Gartner. The territory for this role is in the US Intelligence Community (IC) within Gartner's Strategic Accounts Organization.
This role is responsible for:
- Leading strategy, management and growth of large US Intelligence Community (IC) accounts
- Understanding mission critical priorities and challenges of the Intelligence Community (IC) while relating these to Gartner resources and solutions
- Ability to establish and maintain executive level relationships
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s methodologies and processes that drive client value, retention, and growth
- Forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Continuous learning of assigned accounts and of Gartner’s products and services
- 10 - 15+ years’ experience including successful consultative sales experience in high technology
- Ability to develop and manage C-level and senior-level relationships within the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Experience with enterprise-wide issues and innovative, integrated global solutions
- Understanding of Federal and Intelligence Community (IC) acquisition processes and technology buying centers
- Knowledge of the full lifecycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value-added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills at executive levels
- Bachelor's degree, with strong evidence of academic success; Masters or advanced degree a plus
- Current TS/SCI with Active Polygraph
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:59887
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.