Large Enterprise – Global Technology Services
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated Enterprise Account Executive to join a high performing sales team. As the successful Enterprise AE , you’ll partner with existing Gartner Enterprise clients , leveraging internal subject matter experts, to address their most critical priorities.
This team has had an excellent year, with encouraging momentum building towards a record breaking 2021! Therefore, we are currently hiring for a proven Enterprise Account Executive to join this highly successful and collaborative Gartner sales team. This territory is focused on our Large Enterprise accounts (clients with $750M+ revenues) across Italy with huge growth potential.
Your role will also include:
· Managing 8-10 Key large enterprise accounts who are currently Gartner members
· Partnering with senior business leaders to develop and implement effective, enterprise-wide strategies.
· Identifying and developing new business opportunities with new-to-Gartner organisations
· Guide customer satisfaction, account retention and growth by collaborating with clients and internal Gartner teams
· Foster new relationships for Gartner through outbound efforts in your existing accounts and white-space accounts
· Identify customer needs and collaborate with Gartner peers to ensure customer success with emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
· Help educate customers on the value of Gartner services throughout the adoption cycle
· Own forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
What’s in it for you?
· World-class training through our Sales Academy when you join and on-going training from our L&D team and sales leadership
· Unlimited advancement potential as a sales professional or progression into people leadership
· Unmatched resources to support your success
· Inclusive environment with great balance for personal and family life
· Generous compensation including uncapped commission, accelerators, bonuses & incentive trips
· Managing some of our most prestigious clients in Italy at the C-level
About the Team:
Our diverse Gartner sales function is one with a track record of continuous learning and over-achievement. The team is great, led by a sales manager recognized across EMEA as one for driving personal development and encouraging team culture! We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We place emphasis on a hiring process that is inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards.
Leadership Team: Cristiano Cantu – RVP Sales, Italy Stefania Bosotti – Sales Manager Massimo Coletti – Senior Sales Manager Dante Dessena – Sales Manager Elisa Longhin - Sales Manager
What You Need to Be Successful:
We’re a traits-based organisation that seeks diverse talent to best meet our clients' needs. We look for sales professionals with strong executive presence, intrinsic drive, natural curiosity and coachability. The experience level we look for is as follows:
· A successful track record of consultative, B2B sales experience
· Minimum 4 years + full quota bearing accountability
· Experience of selling to and influencing the C-Suite and senior-level leadership of enterprise businesses
· Quick learning attributes that enable you to pivot and work through ambiguity
· Ability to demonstrate complex sales process and strategies
· Track record of exceeding against sales goals or quotas
· Experience in the financial services, manufacturing, retail, public sector or consumer electronics space is a plus, but not essential
Our awards and accolades:
· Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
· Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
· Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
· Careers & the disABLED Magazine Top 50 Employers 2021
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:59814
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.