Banking and Insurance
Our Managing Partners are the key Go-To-Market owners for the Consulting business, taking responsibility for the relationship between Gartner Consulting and Gartner clients.
We are looking for a Managing Partner to strengthen the Financial Services Industry sector, becoming part of the leadership team in Benelux.
Managing Partners are responsible for Gartner Consulting’s relationship with a portfolio of clients within the Financial Services sectors (Banking, Insurance and other Financial Services institutions), advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
Responsibilities of the role:
As Managing Partner you will devise an effective Go To Market strategy for Gartner's FSI Consulting business in Netherlands and help drive the team to success.
You will also develop compelling proposals and corresponding business plans that marry Gartner’s key insights, and Gartner’s unique consulting service lines (Practices), to clients’ critical business objectives and help them:
· Achieve mission-critical strategic objectives by better understanding, and use, of technology;
· Develop best of breed Operational Excellence, Growth and Transformation strategies;
· Reach their organisations’ overall strategic goals.
Reporting to the EMEA Regional lead and Industry lead for FSI, you’ll be in charge of driving sales, relationship equity and margin within a defined account portfolio of Gartner customers.
You’ll use all your skills — to sell, strategize, and oversee the high quality delivery of Gartner Consulting solutions.
The successful candidate will:
· Articulate to clients (CIOs, CTOs, CEOs, CMOs, CDOs and Business Leaders) the breadth and depth of Gartner Consulting Solutions
· Drive strategic deals in key accounts with repeatable potential, lead pursuit development efforts and execute account planning
· Build accounts over time, by shifting from transactional activity toward a business stream driven by growing client relationship and gaining trusted advisor status
· Strengthen current solutions and develop new solutions based on account and territory strategy, as well as demand
· Managing the delivery of complex projects across multiple accounts and ensuring high quality outcomes throughout
· Oversee and coach to deliver projects on time, on budget with minimal risk and ensure engagements are profitable
· Promote Gartner solutions and brand to generate greatest client value in accordance to regional, EMEA and global strategies
· A strong understanding of how strategically-led transformation programmes are devised and delivered, with an understanding of the key drivers that ensure successful outcomes
· Proven ability to sell and lead delivery of complex technology-driven advisory engagements, and a track record of meeting consulting sales objectives for at least 3 years (including sales target, win rate and deal size)
· Experience selling and leading strategy engagements at a top tier consulting firm
· Excellent knowledge of, and experience working within, Financial Services industries. A strong grasp of the key technological trends that are driving change and change within these industries, for example:
o Digital Transformation; Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (Automation, Advisory etc); Reg Tech; FinTech; Mobile Banking; Open Banking; CyberSecurity etc.
· Experience with using research to provide client value
· Ability to drive Gartner Consulting value proposition and likely to be skilled in a relevant solution area, including, but not limited to:
o CIO Strategy and IT Strategy;
o Digital Transformation;
o Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Market Analytics;
o Cloud Strategy and Sourcing Strategy
o Best of Breed Working methodologies (Agile, DevOps);
o Security and Risk Management techniques;
· Mentoring skills to nurture future client developers and delivery consultants
· International experience
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:59688
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.