The Business Development Associate position is within the Sales Development Program at Gartner and is a hybrid role in (SPECIFY LOCATION) Dallas, Texas, Fort Myers, Florida, Sydney, Australia, Barcelona, Spain, or London, UK
About this role:
Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Have a passion for problem solving? You’ve come to the right place. We’re seeking a Business Development Associate to join our Global Business Sales or Global Technology Sales team. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of sales support in procuring C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies as potential new clients.
You’ll apply strategic thinking and relationship building to help get executives on board to solve the most pressing business challenges affecting Fortune 500 executives from around the globe. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong business development of new clients.
What you will do:
- Conduct lead generation, prospecting, and qualifying leads.
- Utilize business acumen to research companies, C-Level executives, business trends, competitive intelligence to create detailed research based strategic communication plans.
- Proactively schedule calls with prospective clients via phone and email (including cold calling).
- Educate prospective clients on the value of Gartner’s renowned Global Business Sales products and services.
- Partner with Business Development Managers to create customized plans for sales territories, with a goal of supporting their monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Coordinate internal staff to ensure the right individuals are present to support a prospective client on the issue/challenge to be discussed during the sales pitch call and/or sales presentation.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (all majors welcome)
- Relevant work or internship in sales or customer service
- Unmatched ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- Advanced computer and internet search skills
- Varsity-level communication, writing, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks/responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges
What you will get:
- A clear career path for advancement and offer a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field (you did say you’re passionate).
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program and more!
- A benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) matching, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), employee stock purchase program, and tuition assistance.
- Diversity and inclusion are at our core—join established Veterans’, Women’s, LGBT, and cultural groups to celebrate our differences.
- An upbeat, positive, and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity for professional development and unlimited growth opportunities in the world’s leading Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible growth!
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 36,000 USD - 46,000 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:59675
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.